Accommodation (with extras) & tourist attractions.
You are welcome to cooperate with us!
Look forward to seeing you all in Torun!!!
www.copernicana.pl , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels in Torun
Imagine it is 1900 and you are in Poland visiting the relatives of your wife. Whilst there you come across these gears made of wood and begin to imagine making them out of steel. Well this is what happened to Andre Citro├źn, causing him to buy the patent from the Polish owners. So began the story of the legendary double chevrons.
ICCCR 2024 Rally without changing the amount until November 30, 2023. The application is considered to be made after the entry fee has been paid to the Rally's account. An administration fee of EUR 20 will be added to any cash payment on site
According to the announcement on the rally website, the application for reimbursement of the entry fee may be submitted until December 30, 2022.
Dla uczestnik├│w komercyjnych ustalono bardzo nisk─ů op┼éat─Ö w wysoko┼Ťci 5EUR za m2 - minimalne stoisko 25m2.
In 2024, the ICCCR Rally will take place regardless of the number of applications.
We plan to organize the ICCCR 2024 Rally with many additional attractions:
- Gala Dinner, as a gala dinner with drinks and wine and a concert for EUR 70 per person, for a maximum of 500 people.
- Concours d'├ęl├ęgance in the city center for the 50 most beautiful cars and crews dressed in costumes according to the vintage car or other characteristic outfit, awarded with special cups, for the price of 10EUR per car,
- Car rally Discover the Beauty of the Baltic Sea on August 19 - 24, 2024 on the route Toru┼ä - Grudzi─ůdz - Malbork - Kashubian Switzerland (Kartuzy) - Gda┼äsk - Sopot - Gdynia - ┼üeba at the price of EUR 50 per car, maximum 50 cars,
- Parade through the streets of the City with a car exhibition on Philadelphia Boulevard with up to 800 cars,
- Daily live concerts in the rally town,
- Numerous competitions and sports competitions on the car track,
- A wide gastronomic offer at a reasonable price - a maximum of 2EUR beer,
- Airplane flights over Toru┼ä, take-off from the rally area,
- A bakery store in the campground,
- Daily short car rides to the most interesting places of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province (Che┼émno, Golub Dobrzy┼ä, Szafarnia, etc.), for the price of EUR 20 per car, maximum 30 cars in the group,
- Every day at 11:00 there will be fitness and Salsa classes,
- A creative playground for children will be available every day,
- Daily city tours with a guide in English, French and German for 15EUR per person, a group of up to 20 people,
- There will be a separate (non-commercial) flea market in the rally town,
- The rally town will be located 3 km from the city center and is connected by two tram and bus lines, and it is possible to use city bikes whose station is located near the rally town and electric scooters.
We invite you to take part in the Rally, you will not regret it.
In the organization of the Rally, apart from the Toru┼ä Automobile Club and other Citroen Clubs in Poland, local government authorities, municipal and regional authorities, headed by the Marshal of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, Piotr Ca┼ébecki, and the President of Toru┼ä, Micha┼é Zaleski, are very much involved.
27th National Rally of 2CV Clubs in Saint-Dizier 2022
We will be pleased to meet good friends from the 2015 Citroen 2CV World Rally in Torun and promote the flagship Citroen event, which is the 17th International Citroen Clubs Rally (ICCCR) 2022, which will be held in Torun. The 17th ICCCR will be available for the last time.
Citro-Classica April 29 - May 1, 2022 The Netherlands
We will promote Torun and the 17th ICCCR 2022 for the first time during Citro-Classica. By participating in the Dutch Citroen Rally, you will not only be able to admire the classics of Torun and exchange experiences. It will also be an opportunity for personal registration at the 17th ICCCR 2022 in Torun.
Techno Classica Essen 2022
ICCCR 2022, Torun and Kujawsko-Pomorskie had their honorable place at the ACI and Citroen booth during this year's fair. To feel such an atmosphere, you need a once in a lifetime to visitthis kind of event. It was wonderfull.
A visit to the Retromobile 2022 fair in Paris
We are again glad that we can promote ICCCR 2022, Torun and Kujawsko-Pomorskie during the Retromobile fair, which, due to the pandemic, did not take place for 2 years, almost nothing has changed, nice atmosphere, wonderful people and their cars.
New Year's greetings from ACI and the Toru┼ä Automobile Club
We hope that 2022 will allow us to meet again, nationally and internationally, around the world. The World Citro├źn Enthusiast 17 ICCCR Meeting in Toru┼ä 2022 is certainly one of the highlights of our program. We are waiting for all of you. More
Classic Gala Schwetzingen 2021
We have come to beautiful Schwetzingen again. The stand of the 17th Citroen ICCCR 2022 Rally, Toru┼ä and Kujawsko-Pomorskie, was located at one of the main avenues. Well, as always, it was wonderful. This year it was not Citroen that won, but the Renault NN 6CV Torpedo from Inowroc┼éaw, Kujawsko-Pomorskie.
This year we could not miss the next StarDrive in September. What a beautiful event, rally, elegance contest, it just happened. The stand of the 17th Citroen ICCCR 2022 Rally is always beautiful among vintage cars. The car from Toru┼ä won the main prize in its category.
Old Timer Metting Baden Baden 2021
Due to COVID-19, we were not able to visit Baden Baden last year. We have been looking forward to this event this year. As usual, we promoted the 17th Citroen Rally ICCCR2022. The meeting ended with a nice surprise, the car from Toru┼ä was awarded the main prize. Congratulations.
On June 8, 2021, we met with the Honorary Consul of France in Poland
We discussed cooperation issues with Alain Mompert during the event and we look forward to meeting the owners of Citroen in Toru┼ä next year.
© Automobile Club of Torun 2016